The project involved a total makeover of a section of the rear garden, a challenging project due to logistics and time scales.
Taking 14 weeks to complete, the finished product bears true to the designers and most importantly the clients expectations.
- A new stone retaining wall using reclaimed stone.
- A new Pizza oven built into a retaining wall. The pizza oven works extremely well !
- New access steps and paths to higher garden.
- Three new terrace areas.
- A new dry stone boundary wall.
- Granite sets to new rear path.
- New gravel applied gravel to the driveway.